By Maggie Eckhart
As the third quarter comes stumbling in, it’s hard to remain motivated to achieve and maintain quality grades. Here are a few tips to keep those grades in tip top condition.
- Define a goal: Find out what you want to accomplish. Whether it’s to maintain or improve your grades, figure out what specidifly you want to get done.
- Make up a plan: Create a schedule with steps on how you plan to achieve that goal.
- Remain positive: Remember that the process will not occur overnight. It’s going to take time and effort. There will be bumps in the road but stay supportive of yourself.
- Get organized: Being organized is very beneficial. They do say that an uncluttered desk means an uncluttered mind. With a clear stream of thought, you will be way more productive.
- Keep it fun: If you want to keep your focus, make it more interesting for you. Add a little fun to your work.
- Reward yourself: Once you accomplish your goals reward yourself. It took so much effort to achieve it; this way you remain motivated.