As National Poetry Month draws to a close, enjoy the following playlist of poems for every mood or occasion.
By Haroula Barbounis and Gabriella Lozada
From sadness to joy, from love to heartbreak, this poetry playlist has practically every kind poem you may need for any type of feeling. From personalities like Maya Angelou and Robert Frost to lesser-known but still exemplary writers such as Linda Ori and Pat Mora, we bring you the perfect poetry playlist to enjoy at any occasion.
- In Need of Encouragement?
- Still I Rise – Maya Angelou
- “Hope” is the thing with feathers – Emily Dickinson
- Taking One for the Team – Sara Holbrook
- The Different Phases of Love
- I Am Offering this Poem – Jimmy Santiago Baca
- Old Love – Pat Mora
- To The Love Of A Friend- Jim Thistle
- In my Feels
- Oh That’s Deep
- A Skip In Your Step